Investors not embracing mobile marketing are missing out on more than half of the potential buyers in the market it’s a fact!
Here are the numbers according to a survey by The Real Estate Book:
• 68% of those searching for real estate on mobile devices contacted a pro
• 52% of house shoppers used a mobile device for house hunting
• 85% who didn’t will use a mobile device in the near future
• 46% of those who did, say mobile was “essential” to their search
• 78% viewed photos or videos of homes via mobile
• 30% shared listings with friends and family
So real estate investing ‘pros’ not using mobile marketing or optimizing themselves for the mobile web are not just missing out on a huge percentage of the most hungry home buyers but are also missing out on the thousands of referrals that these listings are shared with.
If you aren’t mobile, don’t whine about not having enough leads, not selling fast enough and not making enough money through real estate investing!
How do you take your real estate investing business mobile? Developing your own app would be great. Of course not everyone has the cash or foresight to do this. However, at minimum investors need ot make sure their properties are being listed on popular mobile apps and real estate search platforms, be optimizing their websites and blogs for the mobile web and doing at least some mobile marketing.
It is pretty easy to optimize your real estate investing website for the mobile web, so there are no excuses for not being there when tablet and smartphone users are looking for homes.
Even if you hate tech and the internet with a passion you can embrace mobile marketing via text message marketing and generating incoming calls.