Rehabbing Home Course
This course includes:
- Rehabber’s Reference Manual – Over 200 Pgs. Of Content
- 4 Audio Cd’s
- Bonus # 1: “Trash To Cash” – Visions of Successful Rehabs
- Bonus# 2: Landscaping And Homestaging 101
- Bonus # 3: Forms, Templates And Contracts Computer Disk
- Bonus # 4: 2 Audio CD’s – “Rehab Stage Overview”
- Bonus # 5: Emails From Paul Which Includes:
- Before & After Pictures
- Example Of Scope Of Work
- Associated Construction Costs
- Interior Design & Spatial Optimization
- Construction Successes & Failures
- Profit Analysis
I wanted to thank everyone at CT Homes, LLC for saving me time and most importantly money. I attended Paul Esajian & The FortuneBuilders, they gave me the recipe for success and how to make money in the real estate business. Not too long ago I finished my first rehab which I bought, rehabbed, and sold it in a 2 months time frame and made over $49,000!
Guys, from the very bottom of my heart Thank You! From me and my family, thank you for sharing your knowledge and your business systems with me. It has already made a positive impact in my life as a whole. Than and Paul thanks for reaching out to me when I needed you. I truly admire you both as a person, business partners, and most importantly friends.
Tom Volarat, Modern Homes LLC, East Hartford CT
* All income or earning statements are only estimates of what could be earned, there is no assurance that your earnings or income will match the figures we present. Results will vary greatly based on your time, the amount of effort you put in, and many other factors solely within your control. You may not do as well, and your reliance on these statements is at your own risk. For full disclosure, please click on our Earnings & Income Disclosures links at the bottom of this page.
Taking action is the first step in every successful endeavor!
Investing in my Rehabber’s Reference Manual is one of the three key components that will make you and your real estate investment career prosperous. And no, I’m not just saying that to toot my own horn!
In all seriousness, my students all around the country are making fortunes duplicating the systems in my home study course.
Through the acquisition of knowledge and the pursuit of proven and true systems to implement in your rehab business, you can be assured your goals will become a reality.
Time, money, and knowledge are the three elements to completing a successful and profitable rehab.
Our pursuit and understanding of designing, implementing, and managing a successful rehab are built from a platform of these elements. In other words, our systems are what brings in the dough!