2021 Virtual Full Immersion Refresh
How do I access the my virtual event?
- We will email you within a few days of your event with a link to join
- We recommend viewing the live stream from your computer
What time will my event start each day?
- The virtual event will start at 8:00am Pacific/ 11:00am Eastern.
How do I get the course materials?
- You will be emailed a link to the course materials before the start of your event. There will also be a button below the broadcast where you can download the manual.
How can I network with other students?
- You can network in the Mastery Facebook Group. If you need to be added to this group, email email@example.com (7 days a week) or call 800-910-8829 (Monday-Friday).
How do I make sure I have the best audio for the broadcast?
- Make sure both your computer audio and broadcast audio are turned on/turned up. You can find the broadcast volume in the bottom right corner of the broadcast screen.
Is my event recorded?
- Our goal is to replace each event recording once a year. These can be found on the Mastery Site.
Can I rewind or pause the virtual event?
- Your virtual event does not have the ability to pause or rewind.
How can I have the best internet connection & avoid buffering?
Here are FortuneBuilders’ Pro-Tips for getting the best internet connection:
- Move as close as possible to your internet router/modem.
- If possible, plug an ethernet cable into your computer from your router/moderm.
- You can manually select a resolution for the video by clicking the gear (circular) icon in the lower right corner of the video. Then, select the “quality” button and try “480p”.
**If these solutions do not resolve your issues please also try refreshing the page.**
Will there be breaks?
- Yes! Just like our Live Events, you will have 10 minute breaks throughout the day along with a break for lunch.
Will there be an opportunity to do a Q & A with the speakers?
- Yes! You can submit questions by clicking the Speaker Interaction button located below the video and fill out the Speaker Interaction form.
- Please note: We will have Q&A sessions but our speaker may not get to all questions. For specific questions, we recommend you book a coaching call so the coach can answer the question and also address follow up questions.
How do I cancel my registration?
- If you are unable to attend the virtual event, you can cancel your registration by selecting “Cancel Registration” next to the event you are registered for here or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.