Charlotte, NC Bootcamp Summit – June 2018
Embassy Suites in Concord |5400 John Q Hammons Dr. NW, Concord, NC 28027 | Book your stay
Where will event check-in take place?
- Check in will take place in the Concord Ballroom Foyer.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- Charlotte / Douglas International Airport (CLT) is 20 miles from the Embassy Suites. A taxi from the airport is approximately $45. Ride share services such as Lyft and Uber are also available.
- Concord Regional Airport (JQF) is 4 miles from the Embassy Suites. A taxi from the airport is approximately $10. Ride share services such as Lyft and Uber are also available.
How does parking work at the hotel?
- Parking is complimentary for all Bootcamp Summit attendees.
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9am each day and will end at approximately 6pm.
How do I cancel my registration?