Chicago, IL Bootcamp Summit – March 2018
The Westin O’Hare | 6100 N River Rd., Rosemont, IL 60018 | Book your stay
Where is the event taking place?
The Westin O’Hare
6100 N River Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018
Where and when will event check-in take place?
- Check-in will take place in the Grand Ballroom Foyer starting at 8AM the morning of your event.
- Early Bird Check-In: If you are registered for the Wholesaling Bootcamp or the Rehab Bootcamp, there is an Early Bird check-in taking place Thursday night, March 23rd, 5:00pm – 6:30pm.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
How does parking work at the hotel?
- Self park for $10 per day
- Valet for $35 per day
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9am each day and will end at approximately 6pm.
When is the networking party?
- There will be an 80’s themed Networking party on Friday, March 23rd from 7:00pm to 8:30pm.
Where can I grab lunch or dinner?
- Starbucks Cafe, Lobby Level
Daily, 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Benchmark GastroPub, Lobby Level:
Daily, 6:00 AM – 11:00 PM
(bar open till 12:00 AM)
- Six1Five5 (0.1 miles)
- Carlucci Restaurant(0.2 miles)
- McDonald’s (0.2 miles)
- Giordano’s (0.2 miles)
- Gene & Georgetti Rosemont (0.2 miles)
- Taco Bell (0.3 miles)
- Subway (0.4 miles)
- Village Pizza (0.4 miles)
- Cilantro Taco Grill (0.4 miles)
- Moretti’s Ristorante & Pizzeria (0.4 miles)
- Ram Restaurant & Brewery (0.4 miles)
Find a map of local restaurants HERE.
How do I cancel my registration?