Denver, CO Bootcamp Summit – February 2019
Grand Hyatt Denver |1750 Welton St – Denver, CO 80202 | Book Your Stay
Where is the event taking place?
- Grand Hyatt Denver
1750 Welton St, Denver, CO 80202
Where and when will event check-in take place?
- Check-in will take place in the Colorado Foyer, 2nd Floor, beginning at 8am the morning of your event.
If you are registered for the Marketing Systems Bootcamp, Internet Quickstart Academy, Rental Property Bootcamp, or REO & Short Sale Bootcamp, you may begin checking in at 7:30am on the first day of your event.
- Early Bird Check-In: If you are registered for the Wholesaling Bootcamp or the Rehab Bootcamp, there is an Early Bird check-in taking place Thursday night, 5:00pm – 6:30pm.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- Denver International Airport (DEN) is 25 miles from the Grand Hyatt.
- Taxis and rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
How does parking work at the hotel?
The Grand Hyatt does not offer self-parking, but there are several paid lots nearby:
- 1801 Glenarm Place – Lot, 0.1 miles, $16
- 1826 Welton Street – Lot, 0.1 miles, $17
- 1627 California Street – Garage, 0.2 miles, $14
- 1589 Welton Street (500 16th Street) – Garage, 0.2 miles, $12
Valet – Hotel Guests
- Overnight valet parking is $46.
Valet – Non-Hotel Guests
- Valet parking 0 – 4 hours is $23.
- Valet parking 4 – 8 hours is $28.
- Valet parking 8 hours – Overnight is $46.
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9am each day and will end at approximately 6pm.
(If you are registered for the Internet Quickstart Academy, the first day of class will begin at 8am with an optional Technical Support Session.)
When is the networking party?
- The Summit Networking Party will take place Friday, February 15th from 6:30pm – 8pm on the 38th floor of the Atrium Tower.
Will there be any additional networking opportunities at the Bootcamp Summit?
- We have lots of opportunities for you to mingle with your FortuneBuilders family. Check out all the exciting networking opportunities that we have planned for you HERE.
Where can I grab lunch or dinner?
- Starbucks Cafe
Mon – Fri, 5:30am – 5:30pm; Sat – Sun, 7am – 2pm
- Courier Market
Daily, 6am – 10pm
- Courier Kitchen
Sun – Thurs, 6am – 11pm; Fri – Sat, 6am – 12am
- La Loma (0.1 miles)
- Yard House (0.2 miles)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (0.2 miles)
- Taco Bell (0.2 miles)
- Marlowe’s Thai (0.2 miles)
- Maggiano’s Little Italy (0.2 miles)
- Jason’s Deli (0.3 miles)
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House (0.4 miles)
Find a map of local restaurants HERE.
How do I cancel my registration?