<City, State> Bootcamp Summit – <Month, Year>
<Hotel Name> |<Hotel Address> | Book Your Stay <Link to Hotel Booking Page>
Where will event check-in take place?
- Check in will take place Saturday morning at 8am outside the Future FortuneBuilders event room.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- <Airport Name> (<Airport Code>) is <#> miles from the <Hotel Name>. Taxis and ride share services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport
- If there is a secondary airport: <Airport Name> (<Airport Code>) is <#> miles from the <Hotel Name>. Ride share services such as Lyft and Uber are also available from the airport.
How does parking work at the hotel?
- Overnight self-parking is $<#>.
- Valet parking is available for $<#> per day, plus tax.
- Daily self-parking is $<#>.
- Daily valet parking is available for $<#>, plus tax.
- Overnight valet parking is available for $<#>, plus tax.
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9am each day and will end at approximately 6pm.
What is the dress code?
- Dress is casual. The room can be cool so please bring a light sweater or jacket.
What is the age requirement for the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- 13 – 17 years old
Where and when will the camp be held?
- The Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp will be held in conjunction with the Bootcamp Summit in <CITY> at the <Hotel name>.
What is the cost for the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- The tuition to the FFB Teen Camp is waived for your teen. Travel & meal expenses will need to be covered by the parent/guardian or sponsor.
Where will my teen stay?
- The Mastery sponsor is responsible for the teen’s overnight accommodations.
How many days is the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- The camp will be 2 days, Saturday – Sunday.
What is a sponsor and does each teen need a sponsor?
- Each teen will need to be sponsored by a Mastery student that is registered to attend the Bootcamp Summit that is running in conjunction with the camp. This Mastery student is responsible for this teen while they are at the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp. Mastery students can sponsor more than one teen.
- IMPORTANT: The Mastery Sponsor will be responsible for dropping off the Future FortuneBuilder and will likewise be responsible for checking out the teen at the close of each day. No teen will be released without the Mastery sponsor present.
How do I cancel my registration?
- To cancel your registration, simply click HERE<Link to registration page>, and click “Unregister” for the event you can no longer attend. You may also email us at email@example.com for assistance.