Long Beach, CA Bootcamp Summit – March 2020
Westin Long Beach |333 E Ocean Boulevard, Long Beach, CA 90802 | Book Your Stay
Where will event check-in take place?
- Check-in will take place Saturday morning at 8:00am outside the Future FortuneBuilders event room.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- Long Beach Airport (LGB) is 6 miles from the Westin. Taxi, bus, and rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is 22 miles from the Westin. Taxi, bus, and rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are also available from the airport.
How does parking work at the hotel?
- Discounted overnight self-parking is $15.
- Valet parking is available for $32.
- Discounted daily self-parking is $15.
- Daily valet parking is available for $32.
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9:00am each day and will end at approximately 6pm.
What is the dress code?
- Dress is casual. The room can be cool so please bring a light sweater or jacket.
What is the age requirement for the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- 13 – 17 years old
Where and when will the camp be held?
- The Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp will be held in conjunction with the Bootcamp Summit in Long Beach at the Westin Long Beach.
What is the cost for the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- The tuition to the FFB Teen Camp is waived for your teen. Lunch will be provided each day of the camp. The remaining travel & meal expenses will need to be covered by the parent/guardian or sponsor.
Where will my teen stay?
- The Mastery sponsor is responsible for the teen’s overnight accommodations.
How many days is the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- The camp will be 2 days, Saturday – Sunday.
What is a sponsor and does each teen need a sponsor?
- Each teen will need to be sponsored by a Mastery student. This Mastery student is responsible for this teen while they are at the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp. Mastery students can sponsor more than one teen. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register more than one teen.
- IMPORTANT: The Mastery Sponsor will be responsible for dropping off the Future FortuneBuilder and will likewise be responsible for checking out the teen at the close of each day. No teen will be released without the Mastery sponsor present.
How do I cancel my registration?