Phoenix, AZ Bootcamp Summit – August 2019
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort |11111 North 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85020
Where will event check-in take place?
- Check-in will take place Saturday morning at 8:00am outside the Future FortuneBuilders event room.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is 14 miles from the Pointe Hilton. Taxis and rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
- Phoenix – Meza Gateway Airport Authority (AZA) is 46 miles from the Pointe Hilton. Rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are also available from the airport.
How does parking work at the hotel?
- Overnight self-parking, as well as valet parking, are complimentary for hotel guests.
- Daily self-parking is complimentary.
- Daily valet parking is available for $10.
*NOTE: The parking lot wraps around the hotel. In order to be closest to the event rooms, please park in the West Parking Lot. If you are registered for the Acquisitions and Wholesaling Bootcamp or Rehab Bootcamp, there will be extra parking spaces available north of the hotel near the golf course. A shuttle service will be provided to transport attendees from these parking lots to the hotel lobby at no additional cost. Click here to view a map of the hotel and parking area.
- Friday 8/30: 6:00am – 9:00am, 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday 8/31: 7:00am – 10:00am, 4:30pm – 10:30pm
- Sunday 9/1: 7:00am – 10:00am, 4:00pm – 7:00pm
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9:00am each day and will end at approximately 6pm.
What is the dress code?
- Dress is casual. The room can be cool so please bring a light sweater or jacket.
What is the age requirement for the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- 13 – 17 years old
Where and when will the camp be held?
- The Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp will be held in conjunction with the Bootcamp Summit in Phoenix at the Pointe Hilton.
What is the cost for the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- The tuition to the FFB Teen Camp is waived for your teen. Lunch will be provided each day of the camp. The remaining travel & meal expenses will need to be covered by the parent/guardian or sponsor.
Where will my teen stay?
- The Mastery sponsor is responsible for the teen’s overnight accommodations.
How many days is the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- The camp will be 2 days, Saturday – Sunday.
What is a sponsor and does each teen need a sponsor?
- Each teen will need to be sponsored by a Mastery student. This Mastery student is responsible for this teen while they are at the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp. Mastery students can sponsor more than one teen. Please email email@example.com to register more than one teen.
- IMPORTANT: The Mastery Sponsor will be responsible for dropping off the Future FortuneBuilder and will likewise be responsible for checking out the teen at the close of each day. No teen will be released without the Mastery sponsor present.
How do I cancel my registration?