San Diego, CA Bootcamp Summit Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp – May 5th – 6th 2018
Hilton San Diego Bayfront | One Park Blvd., San Diego, CA 92101 | Book your stay
Where will event check-in take place?
- Check in will take place Saturday morning at 8am outside the Future FortuneBuilders event room.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- San Diego International Airport (SAN) is 4.1 miles from the Hilton San Diego Bayfront. Taxis and ride share services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
How does parking work at the hotel?
Overnight Hotel Guests (with in/out privileges):
- Self park for $20 per day
- Valet for $50 per day
Non-Overnight Hotel Guests (no in/out privileges):
- Self park for $25 per day
- Valet for $50 per day
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9am each day and will end at approximately 6pm.
What is the dress code?
- Dress is casual. The room can be cool so please bring a light sweater or jacket.
What is the age requirement for the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- 13-17 years old
Where and when will the camp be held?
- The Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp will be held in conjunction with the Bootcamp Summit in San Diego at the Hilton.
How many teens will be accepted for the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- Our upcoming Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp is an exclusive event and spaces will be limited to 100 attendees.
What is the cost for the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- The tuition to the FFB Teen Camp is waived for your teen. Travel & meal expenses will need to be covered by the parent/guardian or sponsor.
Where will my teen stay?
- The Mastery sponsor is responsible for the teen’s overnight accommodations.
How many days is the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp?
- The camp will be 2 days, Saturday – Sunday.
What is a sponsor and does each teen need a sponsor?
- Each teen will need to be sponsored by a Mastery student that is registered to attend the Bootcamp Summit in May that is running in conjunction with the camp. This Mastery student is responsible for this teen while they are at the Future FortuneBuilders Teen Camp. Mastery students can sponsor more than one teen.
- IMPORTANT: The Mastery Sponsor will be responsible for dropping off the Future FortuneBuilder and will likewise be responsible for checking out the teen at the close of each day. No teen will be released without the Mastery sponsor present.
How do I cancel my registration?