How do I access the virtual event?
- We will email you a link to access your event
- We recommend viewing the broadcast from your computer
What time will the virtual event be each day?
- The virtual event will start at 8:00am Pacific/ 11:00am Eastern.
How do I get the course materials?
- You will be emailed a link to the course materials before the start of your event.
How can I network with other students?
- There is a chat box that you will be able to use to talk to your fellow investors. You can type out what you would like to say to all of the event attendees or click on the thumbs up icon to add an emoji. We encourage you to share contact information so you can connect 1-on-1 outside of the platform but please refrain from posting links to business pages or software sales/affiliate links.
- Pro-Tip: Doors open 5 minutes before each session start time & ends a few minutes after. This is a perfect opportunity for you to chat with attendees and not miss a single second of high-quality education.
How do I make sure I have the best audio for the broadcast?
- Make sure both your computer audio and broadcast audio are turned on/turned up. You can find the broadcast volume in the bottom right corner for the broadcast screen.
Can I rewind or pause the virtual event?
- The broadcast does not have the ability to rewind or pause. However, the event will be recorded and you will be able to pause and rewind the recording.
- One thing to note on the video window. You will notice a “Pause” button on the screen. Since we are streaming these sessions live, you can click that button but when you restart, it will take you to where we are live and not pick back up where you left off.
How can I have the best internet connection & avoid buffering?
Here are FortuneBuilders’ Pro-Tips for getting the best internet connection:
- Move as close as possible to your internet router/modem.
- If possible, plug an ethernet cable into your computer from your router/moderm.
- You can manually select a resolution for the video by clicking the gear (circular) icon in the lower right corner of the video. Then, select the “quality” button and try “480p”.
**If these solutions do not resolve your issues please also try refreshing the page.**
Will there be breaks?
- Yes! Just like our Live Events, you will have 10 minute breaks throughout the day along with a break for lunch.
Will there be an opportunity to do a Q & A with the speakers?
- We will have Q&A sessions but our speaker may not get to all questions. For specific questions, we recommend you book a coaching call so the coach can answer the question and also address follow up questions.
How do I cancel my registration?
- If you are unable to attend the event, you can cancel your registration by emailing our team at Support@FortuneBuildersMastery.com.