Los Angeles, CA Bootcamp Summit – January 2019
Marriott Los Angeles Burbank Airport |2500 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA, 91505-1019 | Book Your Stay
Where is the event taking place?
- Marriott Los Angeles Burbank Airport
2500 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA, 91505
Where and when will event check-in take place?
- Check-in will take place in the Academy Ballroom Foyer, beginning at 8am the morning of your event.
If you are registered for the Marketing Systems Bootcamp, Internet Quickstart Academy, Rental Property Bootcamp, or Commercial Academy, you may begin checking in at 7:30am on the first day of your event.
- Early Bird Check-In: If you are registered for the Wholesaling Bootcamp or the Rehab Bootcamp, there is an Early Bird check-in taking place Thursday night, 5:00pm – 6:30pm.
- If you are registered for the REO & Short Sale Bootcamp, check-in will take place Monday, January 28th at 8am in the Academy Ballroom Foyer.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) is 0.1 miles from the Marriott Los Angeles Burbank. Taxis and rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is 30 miles from the Marriott Los Angeles Burbank. Rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are also available from the airport.
How does parking work at the hotel?
- Overnight self-parking is $15, plus tax per night.
- Overnight Valet parking is available for $29 per night, plus tax.
- Daily self-parking is $15, plus tax.
- Daily valet parking is available for $29, plus tax.
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9am each day and will end at approximately 6pm.
(If you are registered for the Internet Quickstart Academy, the first day of class will begin at 8am with an optional Technical Support Session.)
When is the networking party?
- The Summit Networking Party will take place Friday, January 25th from 6:30pm to 8pm in the Academy Foyer/Courtyard.
Will there be any additional networking opportunities at the Bootcamp Summit?
- We have lots of opportunities for you to mingle with your FortuneBuilders family. Check out all the exciting networking opportunities that we have planned for you HERE.
Where can I grab lunch or dinner?
- Media Lounge Coffee
Daily, 5:30am – 4:00pm
- Daily Grill
Sun – Thurs, 6:30am – 10:00pm, Fri – Sat, 6:30am – 11:00pm
- E.D.B. – Eat, Drink, Be
Daily, 11:00am – 11:00pm
- Del Taco (0.2 miles)
- Denny’s (0.3 miles)
- Panda Express (0.3 miles)
- McDonald’s (0.3 miles)
- Starbucks (0.4 miles)
Find a map of local restaurants HERE.
How do I cancel my registration?