Phoenix, AZ Bootcamp Summit – August 2019
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort |11111 North 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85020
Where is the event taking place?
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
11111 North 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85020
Where and when will event check-in take place?
- Check-in will take place in the Grand Ballroom Foyer, Ground Level, beginning at 8:00am the morning of your event.
If you are registered for the Marketing Systems Bootcamp, Internet Quickstart Academy, or Rental Property Bootcamp, you may begin checking in at 7:30am on the first day of your event.
- Early Bird Check-In: If you are registered for the Wholesaling Bootcamp or the Rehab Bootcamp, there is an Early Bird check-in taking place Thursday night, 5:00pm – 6:30pm.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is 14 miles from the Pointe Hilton. Taxis and rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
- Phoenix – Meza Gateway Airport Authority (AZA) is 46 miles from the Pointe Hilton. Rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are also available from the airport.
How does parking work at the hotel?
- Overnight self-parking, as well as valet parking, are complimentary for hotel guests.
- Daily self-parking is complimentary.
- Daily valet parking is available for $10.
*NOTE: The parking lot wraps around the hotel. In order to be closest to the event rooms, please park in the West Parking Lot. If you are registered for the Acquisitions and Wholesaling Bootcamp or Rehab Bootcamp, there will be extra parking spaces available north of the hotel near the golf course. A shuttle service will be provided to transport attendees from these parking lots to the hotel lobby at no additional cost. Click here to view a map of the hotel and parking area.
- Friday 8/30: 6:00am – 9:00am, 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday 8/31: 7:00am – 10:00am, 4:30pm – 10:30pm
- Sunday 9/1: 7:00am – 10:00am, 4:00pm – 7:00pm
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9:00am each day and will end at approximately 6:00pm.
(If you are registered for the Internet Quickstart Academy, the first day of class will begin at 8:00am.)
When is the networking party?
- The Summit Networking Party will take place Saturday, August 31st from 7:30pm – 9:30pm in the Highland Plaza, Ground Level.
Where can I grab lunch or dinner?
- Cascades Cafe (Located in the Falls Water Village)
Daily, 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Pointe in Tyme
Daily, 6:30am – 3:00pm, 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- The Lobby Bar (Coffee Shop)
Daily, 6:00am – 6:00pm
- Different Pointe of View
Tuesday – Saturday, 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Candy’s Kitchen (0.8 miles)
- McDonald’s (0.8 miles)
- Soup & Sausage Bistro (0.8 miles)
- Aiello’s East Coast Italian (0.8 miles)
- Charr an AMERICAN BURGER bar (0.9 miles)
- Dunkin’ (0.9 miles)
- Isa’s Pizza (0.9 miles)
- Moon Valley Cafe (0.9 miles)
- Ammaccapane’s Restaurant & Bar (1.0 miles)
- Scramble (1.7 miles)
- Burger King (1.8 miles)
Find a map of local restaurants HERE.
How do I cancel my registration?
- To cancel your registration, simply click HERE, and click “Unregister” for the event you can no longer attend. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.