Sales & Negotiation Academy – Live Stream
November 7th – 8th 2020
How do I download Zoom?
Zoom Client 5.2 or higher is needed to join the Zoom meeting. Follow the instructions below to check your Zoom account and/or update your Zoom.
- For Desktop: Click here to learn how to check your current version of Zoom.
- If you have Zoom client 5.1 or below, sign in to Zoom desktop client. Then, click your profile picture then click Check for Updates.
- Or simply click here for full instructions and a walkthrough video from Zoom support.
- For Smartphone or Tablet: Zoom displays a mobile notification whenever there is a new update.
How can I test my Zoom Meeting?
- You can launch a test Zoom meeting via zoom.us/test. This will launch a meeting where you are the only participant
- This test will also let you test your audio. Check out the article Joining A Test Meeting for more information about using the Zoom Test Meeting feature
- Please note: if you continue to have issues logging into your Zoom, try restarting your computer and testing Zoom again.
When do I log into Zoom?
- Than & Andy will let you know the designated time that you log into Zoom.
When do I leave the Zoom breakout room?
- Than will let you know how much time you have in your Zoom breakout room. The breakout rooms will have a specific timer and you will see a 60 second countdown when it is time to leave the breakout. Once the timer goes to 0 you will be automatically returned to the Zoom meeting with the entire group.
When I’m in the Zoom Breakout Room, how do I get back to the Main Meeting Room?
- At the end of your designated breakout room time, you will see a notification that your room is closing in 60 seconds. Once the timer goes to 0, you will be automatically redirected to the Main Meeting Room with the entire group.
What time will the virtual event start each day?
- The virtual event will start at 8:00am Pacific/ 11:00am Eastern.
How do I get the course materials?
- You will be emailed a link to the course materials before the start of your event. You can also download the Manual via the button on the event page that says “Manual.”
How can I network with other students?
- You can network in the Mastery Facebook Group. If you need to be added to this group, email email@example.com (7 days a week) or call 800-910-8829 (Monday – Friday).
How do I make sure I have the best audio for the broadcast?
- Make sure both your computer audio and broadcast audio are turned on/turned up. You can find the broadcast volume in the bottom right corner for the broadcast screen.
Is my event recorded?
- The event portion on the LMS will be recorded. We will add it to the Live Event Recordings section of your Mastery site in 1-2 weeks.
- Please note: the Zoom Breakout Sessions will not be recorded
Can I rewind or pause the Live Stream?
- The Live Stream does not have the ability to pause or rewind. However, the event will be recorded and added to the Mastery Learning Site where you will be able to pause and rewind the recording.
How can I have the best internet connection & avoid buffering?
Here are FortuneBuilders’ Pro-Tips for getting the best internet connection:
- Move as close as possible to your internet router/modem.
- If possible, plug an ethernet cable into your computer from your router/modem.
- You can manually select a resolution for the video by clicking the gear (circular) icon in the lower right corner of the video. Then, select the “quality” button and try “480p”.
**If these solutions do not resolve your issues please also try refreshing the page.**
Will there be breaks?
- Yes! Just like our Live Events, you will have 10 minute breaks throughout the day along with a break for lunch.
Will there be an opportunity to do a Q & A with the speakers?
- We will have Q&A sessions but our speaker may not get to all questions. For specific questions, we recommend you book a coaching call so the coach can answer the question and also address follow up questions.
How do I cancel my registration?
- If you are unable to attend the live stream, you can cancel your registration by selecting “Cancel Registration” next to the event you are registered for here or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.