San Diego, CA Bootcamp Summit – January 2022
Hyatt Regency La Jolla | 63777 La Jolla Village Dr., San Diego, CA 92122 | Book Your Stay
Where will event check-in take place?
- Regency Foyer, First Floor
Do I need to check in for each event if I am attending multiple events?
- Yes, you will need to check in before each event that you are registered for.
Health & Safety
- We will be working with the Hyatt Regency La Jolla to follow all state and local guidelines. Masks are required while inside the hotel.
How do I book my hotel room?
- To save you money, we have reserved a limited block of guest rooms at a discounted rate of $179/night + tax. Book now because once the room block is full, standard rates will apply. PLEASE book your accommodations at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla now to take advantage of the negotiated discounted rate as it is first come, first serve! Book your room by calling the hotel reservation line at (877) 803-7534 (Group Code: G-FRTB) or click HERE.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
When will I be receiving the event manual?
- You will receive your manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- San Diego International Airport (SAN) is 12.2 miles from the Hyatt Regency La Jolla. Taxi and rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
How do I park at the hotel?
- Self-Parking has been discounted to $15/day
- Valet parking is available for $40/day
- Daily self-parking is $15/day. No in/out privileges.
- Daily valet parking is available for $12.00 after first hour and $5.00 per hour after that. $45.00 max.
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9:00am each day and will end at approximately 6:00pm.
How do I cancel my registration?
- To cancel your registration, simply click HERE and click “Cancel Registration”. You may also email us at email@example.com for assistance.