Internet Intensive, San Diego – April 2018
FortuneBuilders Training Center | 909 Grand Ave., San Diego, CA 92109
Where and when will event check-in take place?
- Check in will take place April 25th at 8:30 am at the FortuneBuilders’ Training Center.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- Please be sure to bring a laptop (not an iPad or tablet) and charger for both days as you will be working on your web presence with our team.
- You will be receiving a new event manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- San Diego International Airport (SAN) is 8 miles from the FortuneBuilders Training Center. Taxis and ride share services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
Where should I stay?
We recommend staying at one of the following hotels:
- Tower23 Hotel
(0.3 Miles Away)
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina
(2.8 Miles Away)
How does parking work?
All day street parking is available on the residential streets south of the Training Center (signs are listed to notify you). The closest parking lots are Public Paid Parking and they are listed below. Please do not park in the parking lot in front of the Training Center. Your vehicle may be towed.
- Corner of Mission Blvd/Hornblend
- 1 lot behind Millers Field (Sports Bar)
- 1 lot in front of CVS Drugstore
- Corner of Cass/Hornblend
- Promenade Parking (corner of Mission Blvd/Reed)
- Street parking on Bayard (check for street signs)
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9am each day and will end at approximately 5pm.
Where can I grab lunch or dinner?
- There are many restaurants within walking distance from the FortuneBuilders training center. You can view a map of local restaurants HERE.
How do I cancel my registration?