St. Louis, MO Bootcamp Summit – July 2018
Hyatt Regency St. Louis | 315 Chestnut St, St. Louis, MO 63102 | Book your stay
Where will event check-in take place?
- Check in will take place in the Regency Ballroom Foyer (2nd Floor).
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- St. Louis International Airport (STL) is 15 miles from the Hyatt. Taxis are available from the airport for approximately $40, or you may take a shuttle for approximately $25. Ride share services such as Lyft and Uber are also available from the airport.
How does parking work at the hotel?
- Self-parking is available for $29 per day.
- Valet parking is available for $39 per day.
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9am each day and will end at approximately 6pm.
How do I cancel my registration?