Stamford, CT Bootcamp Summit – September/October 2018
Hilton Stamford |1 First Stamford Place
Stamford, CT 06902 | Book your stay
Where is the event taking place?
- Hilton Stamford
1 First Stamford Place
Stamford, CT 06902
Where and when will event check-in take place?
- Check-in will take place in the Grand Ballroom Foyer (Mezzanine Level), beginning at 7:30am the morning of your event if you are registered for Internet Quickstart Academy, Marketing Systems Bootcamp, or Rental Property Bootcamp.
- Early Bird Check-In: If you are registered for the Acquisitions & Wholesaling Bootcamp or the Rehab Bootcamp, there is an Early Bird check-in taking place Thursday night, 5:00pm – 6:30pm.
- Check-in will take place in the Grand Ballroom Foyer (Mezzanine Level), beginning at 8:00am the morning of your event if you are registered for Money Academy.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- Westchester County Airport (HPN) is 14 miles from the Hilton. Taxis and ride share services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) is 31 miles from the Hilton. You can take the Metro North – New Haven train line to Stamford Train Station, or ride share services such as Lyft and Uber are also available from the airport.
How does parking work at the hotel?
- Overnight self-parking is $12.
- Valet parking is available for $23 per day, plus tax.
- Daily self-parking is $9.
- Daily valet parking is available for $15, plus tax.
- Overnight valet parking is available for $23, plus tax.
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9am each day and will end at approximately 6pm.
- If you are registered for the Internet Quickstart Academy, there is an optional Tech Support session on Wednesday from 8am – 9am before class begins.
When is the networking party?
- The Summit Networking Party will take place Friday, September 28th starting at 6:30pm.
Will there be any additional networking opportunities at the Bootcamp Summit?
- We have lots of opportunities for you to mingle with your FortuneBuilders family. Check out all the exciting networking opportunities that we have planned for you HERE.
Where can I grab lunch or dinner?
6:30am – 10:30pm, daily
- Puebla Grill (0.4 miles)
- Flavorism (0.4 miles)
- The Old House (0.5 miles)
- Crab Shell (0.7 miles)
- Mexicue (0.8 miles)
- Bareburger (0.8 miles)
- Fortina (0.8 miles)
- Boothbay Lobster Company (0.8 miles)
- Sign of the Whale (0.9 miles)
- Corbo’s Southside Deli (0.9 miles)
- Walter’s Hot Dogs (0.9 miles)
Find a map of local restaurants HERE.
How do I cancel my registration?
- To cancel your registration, simply click HERE, and click “Unregister” for the event you can no longer attend. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.