Stamford, CT Bootcamp Summit – September/October 2018
Hilton Stamford |1 First Stamford Place
Stamford, CT 06902 | Book your stay
Where will event check-in take place?
- Check in will take place in the Grand Ballroom Foyer.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- Westchester County Airport (HPN) is 14 miles from the Hilton. Taxis and ride share services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) is 31 miles from the Hilton. You can take the Metro North – New Haven train line to Stamford Train Station, or ride share services such as Lyft and Uber are also available from the airport.
How does parking work at the hotel?
- Overnight self-parking is $12.
- Valet parking is available for $23 per day, plus tax.
- Daily self-parking is $9.
- Daily valet parking is available for $15, plus tax.
- Overnight valet parking is available for $23, plus tax.
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9am each day and will end at approximately 6pm.
(If you are registered for the Internet Quickstart Academy, the first day of class will begin at 8am.)
How do I cancel my registration?
- To cancel your registration, simply click HERE, and click “Unregister” for the event you can no longer attend. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.