Saturday, April 15th – Sunday, April 16th, 2023
At this immersive training event, you’ll learn all the ins and outs of securing private and hard money to finance your real estate investing deals. After this event you will feel confident in your ability to find lenders who are ready and willing to work with you. You’ll learn how to do what it takes to make a great first impression when you meet with lenders.
You’ll learn what you need to know about how to conduct yourself during the interviewing and qualification process to create successful, long-lasting relationships with lenders. You’ll also understand the logistics of executing a loan – which will prepare you to scale your business, dramatically increase the number of real estate transactions you complete, and most importantly, make more money!
You can attend the Money Academy from the comfort of your home. You’ll learn from one of FortuneBuilders top-rated instructors and grow alongside other members of our Mastery Community all in different phases of their education and business growth.
So how does a virtual event work? You will register to attend the Academy just like you would register for a live event. You will receive a registration confirmation with event details. Then, we will email you the course materials and a link to join the virtual event closer to the event dates.
Our team will be live on chat throughout the event to answer any questions you may have.
- Learn how to find the best sources of financing for different types of real estate transactions
- Understand how to find potential private lenders that will fund your deals
- How to prepare for meetings with lenders and effectively present deals with little to no experience
- Learn which questions lenders will ask you and how you can answer them effectively
- Understand how different types of loans are structured and how to get the best interest rates
- Plus, we will also introduce you to the lenders we have worked with for years!
We look forward to seeing you at the Virtual Money Academy!
Registration for the event is now closed.
Please email Support@FortuneBuildersMastery.com with any questions.