As a real estate investor, the reality is you will search for and use many different sources of financing throughout your real estate career.
You will deal with commercial banks, private lenders, hard money lenders, life insurance companies, and credit unions, as well as financial middlemen like mortgage brokers and mortgage bankers. On top of that, there are numerous creative financing strategies such as owner financing, subject-to financing, and lease options available to you as well.
It is vital to understand the real estate financing landscape and what type of financing is best for the different types of real estate deals you will be pursuing. You generally only get one shot when you meet with a lender so that’s why it’s essential to be prepared and know how to present your deals to lenders.
That is why we created the Money Academy.
In this Virtual Money Academy, you will learn:
- How to find the best sources of financing for different types of real estate transactions
- Our system for preparing and presenting deals to various types of lenders
- How to find and build relationships with potential private lenders
- What paperwork you need to work with private money lenders
- How and when to leverage professional rehab lenders or hard money lenders
- Understand how different types of loans are structured and how to get the best interest rates
- Know what questions lenders will ask and how to answer them
- How to establish lines of credit with traditional banks
- How to leverage your retirement accounts for tax free and tax deferred investing
- And more topics that will help you raise more money and close more deals…
This weekend only you can attend the one time Live Stream Money Academy for only $497.
At the end of the event, you will have complete confidence knowing you’re prepared to meet with different types of lenders, what questions they will ask, and how to answer those questions intelligently. In fact, at the event, we practice actual private money presentations so you are completely prepared to raise money from private money lenders.
You’ll also understand the logistics of how different types of loans are structured, negotiated, and closed. This will help you raise money and increase the number of deals you are able to work on at once.
This is a unique opportunity to learn how to raise money for your deals from the comfort of your own home. You will also have access to the recording of the Virtual Money Academy, so you can review, practice and become proficient in your money raising activities for your business.
Join us this weekend for only $497.