Washington, DC Bootcamp Summit – July 2019
The Ritz-Carlton, Tyson’s Corner |1700 Tysons Blvd, McLean, VA 22102
Where is the event taking place?
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tyson’s Corner
1700 Tysons Blvd, McLean, VA 22102
Where and when will event check-in take place?
- Check-in will take place in the Ballroom Foyer, Fifth Level, beginning at 8:00am the morning of your event.
If you are registered for the Marketing Systems Bootcamp or Internet Quickstart Academy, you may begin checking in at 7:30am on the first day of your event.
- Early Bird Check-In: If you are registered for the Wholesaling Bootcamp or the Rehab Bootcamp, there is an Early Bird check-in taking place Thursday night, 5:00pm – 6:30pm.
- Important: Please bring your ID with you when checking in for your event.
What should I bring?
- Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater, as the event rooms can be cool.
- You will be receiving a new manual in your event room.
Where is the closest airport?
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) is 13 miles from the Ritz-Carlton. Taxis and rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
- Reagan National Airport (DCA) is 14 miles from the Ritz-Carlton. Taxis and rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber are available from the airport.
How does parking work at the hotel?
- Overnight self-parking is $9.
- Overnight valet parking is available for $45 per day, plus tax.
- Daily self-parking is $9.
- Daily valet parking is available for $25, plus tax.
What time will class be each day?
- Class begins at 9:00am each day and will end at approximately 6:00pm. The Internet Quickstart Academy typically ends around 8:00pm.
(If you are registered for the Internet Quickstart Academy, the second day of class will begin at 8:30am.)
When is the networking party?
- The Summit Networking Party will take place on Saturday, July 20th from 7:00pm – 9:00pm in the Ballroom Foyer, Fifth Level.
Where can I grab lunch or dinner?
- Entyse Cafe Bar
Mon – Fri, 6:00am – 3:00pm; Sat – Sun, 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Entyse Bistro Restaurant
Breakfast, 6:30am – 11:00am; Lunch, 11:30am – 3:00pm
- Entyse Wine Bar & Lounge
Sun – Thurs, 2:00pm – 11:30pm; Fri – Sat, 2:00pm – 12:00am
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse (0.1 mi)
- Founding Farmers Tysons (0.2 mi)
- Maggiano’s Little Italy (0.6 mi)
- Lebanese Taverna (0.6 mi)
- Wildfire – Tysons (0.6 mi)
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood (0.6 mi)
- Earls Kitchen + Bar (0.6 mi)
- De Domenico Ristorante (0.8 mi)
Find a map of local restaurants HERE.
How do I cancel my registration?
- To cancel your registration, simply click HERE, and click “Unregister” for the event you can no longer attend. You may also email us at email@example.com for assistance.