The FortuneBuilders Commercial Curriculum covers commercial investing knowledge and provides you with tools to take advantage of commercial opportunities. With a focus on apartment investing, we will cover the essentials, share case studies, and practice the steps and analysis in a live environment to take advantage of and execute these types of deals.
About The Commercial Academy:
The Commercial Academy will cover the basics of how to get started, grow, and make several successful apartment investments. In this class, we focus on how to complete your first few successful transactions and what tools and systems are essential to your long-term success as an apartment investor.
Commercial Academy Learning Objectives:
- How to find and communicate with commercial brokers who are the most active in the area
- Learn how to analyze a deal in 10 to 20 minutes so you don’t waste time looking at bad deals
- Be able to determine the ideal time to refinance or exit property to maximize financial returns
- Gain the confidence of how to execute the business the week after attending the class
About The Commercial Syndication Symposium:
At the Commercial Syndication Symposium, we take what you learned at the Commercial Academy and progress to the next level as you will learn how to successfully syndicate commercial real estate. During the event, we utilize a case study of a successful 334 unit apartment building to teach you every aspect of the syndication process from start to finish.
Commercial Syndication Symposium Learning Objectives:
- Understand the commercial underwriting and deal evaluation process. This is one of the most critical areas of the business to understand and master because your money is made during this part of the transaction
- How to calculate and quantify investment returns on deals
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of real estate capital markets and various sources of debt and equity for future investment projects
- Understand the legal do’s and don’ts of raising equity for your deals from private investors