Melanie Menge Victory

 

Melanie Menge Victory

Done Right Homes, LLC in Woodinville, WA
Melanie Menge with Chris Menge

Type(s) of Victory: Found a great team member, Got my first deal under contract, Other type of victory


I got my first deal under contract with 16 days until closing. With my first lead on a private lender I secured 60% of our funding! On day 9 I secured the other 40% of the funding with a second private lender. Both lender leads were primed by another mastery student to whom we are so grateful! We have this week to get everything set, because we are set to close on Friday, 8/22!


Shout Outs & Testimonials

Thank you to FB for the training. I expected my husband (the carpenter) to be in the lead on this, but thanks to your training I've completely taken over our business. I am capable, confident and so proud of what I'm accomplishing. A special shout out to Al Ferguson, another FB student, who was instrumental in helping us find funding.



* These examples depicting income or earnings are NOT to be interpreted as common, typical, expected, or normal for an average student. Although we have numerous documented successful deals from our coaching students, we cannot track all of our students’ results, and therefore cannot provide a typical result. You should assume that the average person makes little to no money or could lose money as there is work and risk associated with investing in real estate. The students depicted have participated in advanced FortuneBuilders’ training and coaching. The participants shown are not paid for their stories; however, some of the students depicted may also be a FortuneBuilders' coach, and our coaches are compensated for their services. We believe in full transparency, so please read our Earnings and Income Disclaimers and Terms of Use.